Analog: Lomo Saturday


Here it is! The peachy perfect picture I took with my new Polaroid 340 (see post below). I adore it! Probably because it took me a while to get the perfect light settings and for a second I thought I wasn't going to make it with one package of film. The first two shots were pretty much black and the third one over exposed. In the fourth picture I could finally recognize my kitties, though it's a little shaky:


What I love about this camera apart from it's pretty exterior, is that you have to pull out the photo yourself. And let me tell you, it feels very cool to do so :).

Camera: Polaroid 340 automatic land camera

More Lomo Saturday fun:

Initiator Anki | Casper | Iris | Mireille | Marrit Aukje | Judith 
Marcia | Daan | Sacha and Nine

♡ Nikki

Comments

Eefje said…
Wat gaaf gelukt. En zwart-wit is ook wel heel erg leuk zeg!
Emma said…
That is an awesome camera! I have a roll of 120 film that I took with my Diana waiting to be developed, but I don't hold out much hope for it!
Anki said…
Echt heel gaaf! Ik ben zó benieuwd hoe die camera werkt, ik heb er ook wel 'ns een zien liggen bij de kringloop, maar nooit gekocht omdat ik dacht dat er geen film meer voor zou zijn. Wél dus! Te gek!
Anonymous said…
I love it! It came out so great!
Geweldig! En wat een mooi apparaat, groot ook..... :-)
Frisky Blue said…
Super mooie camera, en wat gaaf dat ie het nog doet! :)
Mireille said…
Wow wow wow…..
ik kijk m'n ogen uit!
Maga gaaf die camera!
Dat daar nog films voor zijn.
Liefgeval said…
Thanks everyone ♡!
I bought the fujifilm film in a dutch webshop and has the same price range as the impossible project films. You can find a lot about how the camera works on youtube, really nice to watch! This one is really great http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2j1ouAaX-k !
nine|tree said…
Heel erg gaaf! Een heuse picture perfect!
Bosliefje said…
Daar worden vast nog wel meer foto's mee gemaakt..... Ik moet gelijk aan het gouden boekje kareltje denken bij deze foto :)
Anonymous said…
That picture is just PERFECT! :) Awesome camera too.
xo,
wink
Anonymous said…
Wat een mooie foto's! Gaaf dat-ie nog goed werkt!
Iris Vank said…
Heel leuk!! Wel jammer dat het nogal duur is om te experimenteren hè?
Sanne said…
Die bovenste foto is zo tof! Lijkt me een erg fijne camera. Liefs