She blooms

she blooms friends not fur / Liekeland pilea DSC_7039

I was pleasantly surprised when the Sansevieria started blooming, I had never seen it before. It's almost two years ago when I brought her home from the plant swap at Pots and Paper when I was just beginning my plant obsession. The Scindapsus is new to the family, and my two year old Pilea is completely doing his own thing.

Yesterday I saw the biggest fur collar I had ever seen, it made me sad. The lady hiding behind her dead raccoon dog collar was walking her pet dog. Why love one... and wear the other...
I can't understand. I simply can't.

I'm thankful there are organisations and individuals that recognize this animal abuse, we are growing and won't stop loving every single animal on earth until everyone does and forever.

Tote by Liekeland & Bont voor dieren

Comments